Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sunday Morning

I'm sad that we've all sort of fallen away from reading and writing on the blog. Of course a few of us never did start writing but I'm hoping we can change that. It has been such a whirlwind summer for me I can hardly believe it is coming to a close. School starts for me in a couple of weeks and while I'm excited about it, I'm going to miss the work I've been doing with Buena Vista and being involved in the day to day functioning at work. The job has been a great challenge and project and I feel like I've managed to get the systems designed but not quite implemented. And of course like anything new, there will be many modifications that will need to be made once everything really is implemented and I'm afraid I won't be there to do the fine tuning.

Today since Dad is at an RV show I'm supposed to teach his Gospel Doctrine class. And it's kind of a boring one on the succession in the presidency. Just how much can anyone say about that anyway?

The Red Cross called me yesterday. They want me to work some more downtown and I said I would. I've decided that my time is so short that even if they did call to deploy me, things have just gotten too hectic. I'll have to content myself with working with the local Chapter when I can. I sure hope that they have things better organized when I get down there than they did last time.

No comments: