Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Night

It's official. I have the cutest grandbaby in the universe. You can see photos posted by his parents here: http://onkenblog.blogspot.com/ Nick and Jamie brought my little Andy over today for us to hug and cuddle. This is the first time he's been to Opa's and Nana's house. We were lucky to have the Dubrow women come over and visit Andrew and they always bring such a special vibrancy to our home. Chelsea and Trenton came over and brought that silly dog Frankie with them.

This next week at work starts the new computer system which means that I will have my own personal "shadow" following me to all my work sites and assisting me as I learn the new software. I'm dreading it. I also realize that I will have to call and cancel with Troy this week and maybe the next since I can't very well expect my shadow to keep my usual Wednesday hours.

School seems to be getting more work intensive every week. This week starts week 8 of the semester which means I'm officially at the half way mark. I enjoy the discussions we have about nursing leadership, but I don't enjoy the health care finance stuff and the business planning. I do hate that school is taking so much of my free time, particularly now when I would rather be spending time with my little baby!

1 comment:

Jan Kate Brower Arnell said...

He is pretty cute! People always told me how great it was to have grandkids and I was like... yeah, yeah, yeah... but it is really true. Will you email me Nick and Jaime's current snail mail address? Thanks, jan