I really don't have much to post, but it has been awhile so I thought I would at least write a line or two. The new year has started with a bang. I have made the decision to transfer from the Woodland Hills department back to the Panorama City department. This decision was made due to problems with the new administrator of the Woodland Hills department. I am lucky that I have the opportunity to return to my old team and they are excited that I am coming back. Now that I've made the decision, I'm anxious to make the move. I'm hoping that I will hear something about the transfer this week and have a definite transfer date!
School has started for me and I'm having the hardest time getting myself back into the study groove. I wonder if I will have to fight myself through this whole program. I think the distance learning thing is just so time consuming. I spend every evening on the computer reading and responding and all day on Saturday doing the same thing. I've had so much fun pleasure reading and sewing again during the Christmas break that I'm not so happy to give it all up again.
On the sewing front I did get Andrew's quilt back from the quilter and now I need to put the binding on. I also started another quilt for him that is turning out to be one of the hardest darned quilts I've ever made! I will work on it a little at a time and hope that over the next few months I am able to put it together. Luckily Lisa has set up a twice a month quilting get together at her house and that will ensure I get at least a little sewing done every month.
I'm excited for Natalie and her new massage therapy school and plans. I got a chance to talk to her tonight and I think she sounds really good. Trenton started back to school last week and he seems to like his new classes. I think he is hopeful that this is the last semester at Moorpark and will be able to transfer to CSUN next Fall. Chelsea is starting at CSUN next week. I'm excited for her and her new classes. This is the first semester she will be entirely at CSUN for all her classes. I talked to Skyler earlier in the week and he is loving all his military science classes and he's having his usual fun time up at school. He called me a few days ago just to play a song for me on the phone and sing to me. I sure miss that kid.
Todd and Sandy are having problems and he is staying with us for a few days until he figures things out. I like having him around.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I want to add you to my blog, but you didn't leave me your email address. Can you please email me at katieoakie@yahoo.com so I can add you.
Post a Comment