Good news? I finished the last of my school work and while the official end of school isn't for another week, I personally am done, done, done. Group project turned in, class evaluations done - I'm on to bigger and better things until January.
Chelsea, Trenton, Natalie and one of her friends came over on Sunday and we got the tree up and the house decorated. I haven't even thought about Christmas shopping, or the Christmas letter. I guess it's time to get it started. I'm still very sad that Skyler and Sarah won't be here for Christmas. This is officially "our" year, and I'm concerned that we will never get Sarah on track with the rest of the family. I think there's a learning curve . . .
At least I can look forward to Jamie and Andrew getting out here next week and then Nick the week after that. And of course I can always count on Chelsea and Trenton for cheering me up :)
News: Martin has been called onto the High Council, and best of all, his responsibility is over the Young Single Adults' Ward which means both of us will get to visit our favorite ward on a regular basis!
Well, that's about all I have to say at the moment. I'm trying to change gears from school work to home-work. I have a quilt top I should work on and all that Christmas shopping to do. If I could, I would do all my shopping on line!






No comments:
Post a Comment