Tuesday, June 01, 2010

After the holiday

Naturally I didn't take any photos! I just never remember.

Skyler and Sarah have come and gone and we feel so blessed to have had them here for a few days. Their siblings made huge efforts to spend as much time as possible with them while they were here - so we had Chelsea and Trenton and Natalie, too, hanging out here, and of course Nick, Jamie, Andrew and Sadie! It was a fun weekend and over too fast.

I am loving waking up in the morning and coming down to knee hugs and wet kisses, and coming home from work to much the same thing. I know it's an adjustment for Nick and Jamie to be here, but I think it really is a blessing for me!

School, yuck. That's all I have to say.

I'll see if ANYONE took a photo from the weekend that I can post. But I doubt it. :)

2 comments:

Jan Kate Brower Arnell said...

Happy Father's Day to Martin (and birthday too that I missed). Sounds like you had a wonderful time with the whole clan.

btw... what color of floor did you get? jan

Queen Bee said...

Still very dark - just doesn't have the red in it the last one did. It's a walnut floor.