Thursday, August 18, 2005

Still Alive

Well, I almost forgot all about the blog, it's been so long since I've had time to read it. Jamie, I miss both you and Nick!! I'm sort of glad to hear you aren't going to Las Vegas this weekend because hopefully that means you'll be coming over. And we've got presents . . . New York was lots of fun in spite of the terrible weather. We did EVERYTHING. It's hard to say what the highlights were: Coney Islands and the Nathan's hot dogs; Wicked; shopping on Canal street buying counterfeit Prada bags and other fun stuff; the Met; the food . . . of course hanging out with Chelsea was the best of all.

Honey, I think it's great that you and Nick want to talk scriptures, but just remember we're having a hard enough time getting SOME people to even read the blog!

Natalie started over at Buena Vista this week and I know she's had a tough week. It's hard to get new organizational systems in place and until we do, things are rather chaotic over there. But it's getting better!

No comments: