Thursday, September 15, 2005
Vegas Baby
Nick and I are going to Las Vegas on Saturday night. We will come home late Sunday night. We know that it is only for a day, but I really want to see Alyssa and Samuel! and of course oma and my grandma and cousins. We haven't decided if we are leaving before or after the concert thing. Right now we our leaning toward after so we can support Kristi and "Ashton Zayer." Well I hope you guys are not to upset that we won't be at the house on Sunday night I know how you ALL look forward to seeing us EVERY Sunday night, but I think you will make it though it. Just put our picture on the kitchen table or on the couch and pretend that we are there. Well, hopefully we will see you at the concert! love you guys!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
We'll see you at the concert. We'll try not to pine after you on Sunday :P
I'm glad someone is posting!
Love, mom
Post a Comment