Wow, it is 12:01am and I am so tired but I can't fall asleep. I hate it when you lie down and all you can do is think! Think about what you need to do the next day or what you didn't do today, or just wondering about the strange things that pop into your head when you are so tired. Nick is still up working on school projects so at least I'm not lonely. The worst part about thinking about all these things is that I know I will forget half the things I thought of tonight that I need to do tomorrow. (I already can't remember what I was going to put on a list that I got out of bed to make) see? Now I will be up trying to think of what I have already thought of. are you following me? It is one big mean game that our minds play on us. It is really making me mad as I am sitting here writing about it. So I am going to do the one thing that I remember thinking of (water the christmas tree) and try to go to bed again.
jamie
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment