Did we all give up on the blog? I think we should try renewing our interest in it. This may be the best way to stay in touch with our new missionary!
It's hard to believe it is December. I can never remember a time when I felt less like Christmas. I'm having a hard time focusing. When shall we get a tree? Does everyone want to do it together or shall Dad and I just go get one? Who will help decorate it? When shall we take a photo? Maybe we will skip the letter this year. It's been a really sad year for us - so many losses. What do you all think?
Gifts? I need a list from you guys (and Natalie, you have to put more than just "money" on your list :P)
xoxo mom
Sunday, December 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment