Tuesday, July 01, 2008

July already?

So today I spent the evening at the urgent care trying to find out why I'm having palpitations and shortness of breath. The EKG looked fine - I'm just bradycardic (meaning my heart rate is slow), but I'm waiting for lab results and probably will have to wear a holter monitor unless the labs show something definitive. I don't know what it is and I'm not terribly worried. Still it's annoying to have these "jolts" in your chest like someone just scared you.

Dad is doing an alignment tonight so I'm alone and feeling bored. I need to go start on the machine quilting for Puppy Love. I'll probably work on that this weekend.

Dad and I are probably going to take an RV up to Santa Barbara early for the 4th and then hope people will take pity on us and join us for the afternoon/evening. I believe the Olsens are planning on coming, but so far that seems to be the only takers. Natalie? Are you going to be able to come?

No comments: