Friday, April 17, 2009

April

I realize I am not too good at keeping this thing up! So here's a brief "what's been happening" with the Onkens:

(1) Went to General Conference at the beginning of April - got a chance to visit with the Arnells which was really fun and not long enough.
(2) Got to have Skyler home for a week between semesters and got to spend more time with his girlfriend Sarah (who is a delight!)
(3) Natalie graduated from her Massage Therapy program, already got a part time job, and has just generally been delightful. She really seems to be pulling her life together and I am happy for her.
(4) Got to buy the cutest clothes for Andrew (who simply gets more adorable all the time, and definitely KNOWS his NANA!!)
(5) Chelsea and Trent moved to Simi, which sucks for me, but I think they like their new apartment.
(6) School really STINKS! I have only a few more weeks left in the semester and I am really struggling with this one stupid class which requires me to teach myself Excel.
(7) Changing my job locale has been the right decision. However it is not without some stresses - namely, breaking in a new doc. However I enjoy my colleague NP Julie and I like the facility and just in general I am enjoying my new situation.
(8) Need I mention Skyler's compound fracture? No.
(9) I need and want to take a vacation!!!!!

No comments: