Saturday, June 13, 2009

Skyler and Sarah are Engaged!

August 15th, 2009 - save the date!

I'm glad I am not the one who has to choose from the multitude of beautiful engagement photos Tracy took. Here's a sampling:



















5 comments:

Julia Everts said...

So cute together! And so soon! Congrats Skyler!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! They are a beautiful couple! I emailed you the pics from our wedding. Have fun with the planning! -ashley

Jan Kate Brower Arnell said...

How about that! Congrats all around. Glad they are getting married before Nick and Jaime leave for Boston.... and did the grape vine get it right? It will be in San Diego? Marking the date in INK! jan

Carrie Lommasson said...

Those really are terrific pics! It looks like you'll have some more goodlooking grandbabies coming your way!

Grammy and Bapa said...

Congratulations Skyler and Sarah. Wish we could be there.We will be thinking of you. Please come and see us when you are next in Idaho. We should be home by maybe September.