Saturday, March 20, 2010

Plumbing

I neglected to post photos of the sink and faucet I selected. (I bought a garbage disposal, too, but I won't bore you with that.) The sink is Franke and the faucet is Grohe (mine will be in brushed nickel, not the chrome you see here.)

Today Martin is putting all the baffles on the new light cans, and I've been cleaning up dust and dirt as I am hopeful that the dirtiest of the work is finished and that whatever mess the cabinet installers make, they will clean up as well. My zen is slipping a bit. Tarrik Daou found a taker for my gas range (it's a really good Kitchenaid Superba) so I won't feel quite so much like white trash with a range sitting on my front porch. Still need to find a home for the dishwasher sitting out on the back patio. I think I have a trip to DI in my future.

Now that I'm cleaned up, I need to get started on my RS lesson for tomorrow. And do laundry!




1 comment:

Jan Kate Brower Arnell said...

WOW! Great progress... (Easy to say from this vantage point) I really love granite and hope you will yours. I am anxious to see the finished photos. Oh.... and it will be worth it even though it may not seem like it right now. jan