By the end of November I was completely off of the prednisone and I started back to full time work (having been on modified duty for several months). In December Martin I got to fly to BYU Idaho to see Skyler and Sarah graduate, and Skyler be commissioned into the US Army as a 2nd Lieutenant. We spent several days enjoying the various festivities in Rexburg and then shortly thereafter Skyler and Sarah drove down to Calabasas. They stayed with us for several weeks before they took off to Germany to visit Sarah's sister. By the end of January, they were off to their new home in Sierra Vista, AZ at Fort Huachuca where Skyler began his training.
While we were not fortunate enough to get Nick, Jamie and the kids here for Christmas, it was the Onken Christmas this year and we had a lovely holiday. I should also mention, that my sister Ellie got married and brought her new hubby out to meet us at the end of December.
We also got a chance to celebrate the birthday of my nephew Riley! Riley is my brother Todd's son and we are enjoying getting to know this young man.
I'm also posting one of the great photos Sarah took of the Nick Onken family last August. And of course our adorable Walker needs a picture in here, too. I think this was from October.







No comments:
Post a Comment