Thursday, April 26, 2012

January to March 2012

In February, Jamie flew out with the kids for a few weeks to visit. That was SO fun. I took a day off of work just to spend time with Andrew and Sadie. We went up to Oxnard to the Gulls Wing Children's Museum and then from there to the Santa Barbara zoo. They were scheduled to fly back home the day after our 32nd wedding anniversary. To celebrate, we took everyone to Buca di Beppos for a big family style dinner. Later in February, I flew up to Sacramento as a House of Delegates member for California Association of Nurse Practitioners (CANP). I am making an effort to get more involved in professional advocacy. March was rather uneventful except that we had a great time taking Walker and his parents to the Santa Barbara Zoo for a fun outing at the end of March. We also discovered that Skyler was a YouTube star. I'm also posting some of the beautiful family photos Sarah took of Chelsea's family when she was out here.









 

No comments: