It's Halloween, I'm all alone and hiding from the Trick or Treaters. You'd think with all the lights off at the front of the house, they wouldn't bother to come to the door. But they do. I didn't buy any candy or anything. Bah Humbug.
Dad is somewhere in New Mexico or Arizona I think. Chelsea is out babysitting. I've just finished posting on the other blog about my amazing encounter with my boyfriend Paul McCartney. I am still having fun with that. One of the ladies on my quilting email list said that she has dibs on him because she saw him back before anybody ever knew about him. But I pointed out that she did NOT have him wave and wink at her personally like he did me, so I think she's out of luck.
Jamie has Billy Joel and I have Paul. Not bad. :)
I should go to Curves tonight but I am way too tired. Now I need to think about eating something. Tomorrow is my birthday but it doesn't feel like it's my birthday. I have a dentist appointment and I have to go out to Kaiser Panorama City to do some paperwork. It never ends. I probably even have homework I should be doing . . .
xoxoxo mom
Monday, October 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment