Monday, October 17, 2005

WHERE IS EVERYONE?

No one ever posts here anymore. :(

Dad is gone for the week bringing RVs back from the Katrina areas. I am trying to figure out my clinical schedule for school and getting ready to write a paper (tomorrow). Today at clinical I saw a bunch of dermatology patients and a couple of people with the flu. How exciting.

Actually what I did today for excitement was join Curves. I figure I might as well try it. I joined on a month to month basis to see how it goes and that way I won't lose any money for paying a bunch in advance and then not using it. I like the idea of a 30 minute work out although I'm not entirely sure that it works. I guess we'll see. A couple of weeks ago I was in the last few minutes of a Tai Chi class (long story) but let me tell you, I was sore for two days. I had no idea what a work out that could be.

I can't believe the holidays are around the corner. I've got lots to do if I'm going to get my annual wallhanging done. Would you believe that this is the LAST year? 12 years of those suckers. I'm doing little parasols for "April." They will be cute. I'm doing them using batik fabrics. I know you're all excited about that. ha ha ha

But at least I'm writing.

Love mom

No comments: