Jamie, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out for you at Samir's. You wouldn't want to have to waste those cute cards your Dad made for you :)
Nick I hope you're caught up on all the school work now. I have a test on Wednesday but I'm having such a hard time focusing on school work between the clinical rotations, work, and home life. And I have to prepare a talk on faith for next Sunday!!!
I think I mentioned I got started on my wall hangings for this year. They will be very cute. I think in general though, this is going to be one of those "let's cancel Christmas" years. I just can't even begin to think about preparing for it. Everyone wants Jamba Juice certificates, right?
Jamie, I think the answer to question about the cards is: do you like getting them? If you do, then you need to send them out. If you don't care about getting them, then don't bother. Did you find the label web site? I'm going to order some Christmas ones from them. I finally ran out of the old ones.
I had a long day today at my clinical site. I think I'm not feeling very well so I've been really tired all day long. And I'm lonely that Dad is out of town. He probably won't be back until sometime Sunday. I will look forward to everyone coming over then. I am hoping that Natalie will come and will bring Matt, but last I heard he hadn't given her an answer yet.
Tomorrow I have a long list of errands and things to do, including studying!!
Friday, October 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment