Thursday, July 21, 2005

-intruder

Hello. You have formally been invaded by an intruder. I would just like to say hello and that this is Lindsey taking over the awesome computer. I miss you guys and always ask Jamie about you. I am not going to school right now, since it is summer, but will be returning in late august with Nick. Don't worry, I'll take good care of him and show him around the big school. I am also working at an Italian resturant in Redondo. It's a really nice place, and the people I work with are really nice too. I work mostly all nights, so I find myself at the beach (at least running by, if not laying out) almost everyday. I'm sure I'll see you all soon, but I just wanted to say hi.

1 comment:

Queen Bee said...

Hey Lindsey, are you coming with me and Jamie to the temple open house? I'd love to see you. You sound happy. I'm glad someone will be with Nick to keep an eye on him . . . (we know how he can be . . .)