Friday, July 01, 2005

Link Happy

Since we're all about "kewl" links, how about this one about pavement art? Amazing, huh!

Just finished my first week back to work in over 3 months. I enjoyed it immensely. But I also have managed to get some weird eye infection so I'm glad I'm off today. The pain, runny nose and light sensitivity would not have made me a welcome sight at a patient's home. I think I will putter around the house today, maybe do an exercise video, finish the laundry, and read my book (The Time Traveler's Wife).

I'm glad Skyler is home from camping. Perhaps he will regale us with an accounting of his adventures in the wilderness? I didn't really get a chance to chat with him last night between trying to finish up work related stuff, nursing my poor eye, and then him leaving for the evening.

The 4th is ahead of us. What is everyone planning? I'm thinking a trip up to Santa Barbara, packing sandwiches, hanging out on the beach and watching fireworks sounds good to me - but I'm open for other suggestions.

Skyler's birthday celebration (19!) is schedules for Saturday the 9th, the day after his "true" birthday. We'll have hotdogs and just hang out with however many people show up. Please raise your hand if you are coming. I've already asked the friend-girls (Hillary and Ali) to spread the word. I just need an approximate head count. Skyler, be sure to invite your church friends.

We need some serious blogging here folks . . . .

Love mom

No comments: