Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tuesday

Haven't blogged lately. I'm happy to say that I've started my new job at Buena Vista Hospice and I'm soooo excited about it. I can tell already that I will enjoy working there. The patients are nearby and everyone is really great. They start each morning with a prayer!! Awesome. Today I saw patients but tomorrow will be my "Director of Nursing" role so lots to learn and I have to learn a lot of it by Tuesday when the Department of Health comes out. It was weird to quit Vitas. I turned all my stuff in on Monday. But today I really felt glad to be starting fresh. And I realized that my new office is really just around the corner from Mobilesense!

1 comment:

Queen Bee said...

Hey thanks. Today I got really nervous when I read about my new administrative duties. My official title is not director of nurses, but patient care administrator. I keep discovering just how much I DO know, but then get nervous about the responsibility. But it's a small office and everyone is sharing the load. I like working with Tina Scotto and Bonnie Olsen from church!