Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Chilis!

Okay, so after a very long day at school I came home to find that Dad (who was at the papermill) was given a prescription for a blood pressure medication. Ooops!! Better get that under control. Then Nick showed up and before long Skyler and Jamie. Seems like most of the clan was here (except for Dad and Natalie) and we were hungry. We decided to go do what Onkens do best - EAT! Dad showed up later. Natalie, we missed you!

So, I'm waiting for everyone to get signed up here and to post something to see if it works properly - one blog for all of us - post something!! And I downloaded this program called "Hello" which is how I got the photo up on line. That was cool. I just want to figure out how we can get the family photo to stay at the top like a page decoration. Skyler, can you figure it out?

I did figure out that you can just send an email to post and I think there's a way to set it so that you receive all the posts via email, too. But this is still a work in process . . .

mom

No comments: