Sunday, April 17, 2005
Sunday Night!
It was a long weekend without Dad here. He and Natalie had a quick trip to Vegas to spend some time with Oma. I tried to get some studying done without much success. I have made quite a bit of progress on Chelsea's storyquilt. I expect to have it finished within the next week. Last night Skyler and I went to dinner with Grandma at Cisco's. I'm never going to lose any weight if people keep feeding me! Church was okay. The high council speaker was terrible but I enjoyed the kids as usual. Tomorrow I will have to really focus on school work to catch up with the stuff I didn't get done on Saturday. It's good to have Dad back home and I think it was fun for him and Natalie to hang out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment