Thursday, April 14, 2005

Even more work

As you can see, I figured out how to fiddle with the html code in the template for the page to add our family photo (we need to get a more recent one up there) and to add a few links as well as that cool photo from the Bogota temple that Nick sent us. If you guys want to share photos, just download "Hello" because it is a very neat little program that allows you instant message your photos around and will upload it immediately to Blogger. If you have links you want me to add, just let me know and I'll add it. I also noticed that on the downstairs computer, the wallpaper looks like a bunch of yellow dots, not the shades of blue and beige that I see on my laptop. Has anyone tried to post from their email yet?

Since Nick is having trouble signing up because of his Mac I will share his news that he received his acceptance to CSULB. Yeah Nick!!! I know you must be feeling relieved that you've managed to clear all the silly hurdles they put in your way.

No comments: