Wednesday, May 04, 2005

5 weeks down, 5 to go

I attended an open house at the Dean's home. She has this amazing place way up in Brentwood that actually looks down onto the Schwartzenegger compound. We all did a cheer for Arnold. I received a $1,000 scholarship. Yeah me! I'm going to write a thank you note. Cleo, our neighbor, was there. She's so nice. I'm thinking it might be cool to have her as a preceptor in one of my rotations next year.

Dad told me that Clayton was in a car accident. I guess he got pretty banged up. Here's an opportunity for the ward to love him back into the fold. Skyler, I know it must be hard to be far away from him right now. We'll take care of him.

I have a big pharmacology exam next Tuesday. Keep me in your prayers while I study!

Love mom

No comments: