Thursday, May 26, 2005

Disneyland History

Little did I know that my friend Queen of Disneyland made sure that she and I were part of Disneyland History. The photo murals that have been placed all over DL in honor of its 50th birthday . . ., well here's what Lynda sent me:

Photo: "California Screamin"
Collage: Jessie
Location: The Golden Horseshoe, Frontierland
Position: Row 36, Column 19, Middle Center, Behind Jessie

This is the picture of you and me, the same one I'm using for this year's story quilt....

So, make sure you look for us next time you go!

1 comment:

Queen Bee said...

Jessie is the cowgirl from Toy Story 2. AND Lynda just told me that she *thinks* that we are also in Steamboat Willie up at the front of the park - she thinks it's the photo of me and her wearing our "outfits" and the Mr. Potato Head Glasses. Which is my favorite photo of us. Now I KNOW you want to see these photos so I'll have to blog them.