It finally arrived... the newest member of the family, my new G5 PowerMac. It's AWESOME. Now I don't have time to take bathroom breaks while I wait for web pages to load! Yay!
And we all know how long your bathroom breaks are! Congratulations, that is so exciting. I just got an email today from Palm. There's a new techno gadget on the market. Kind of a cross between a PDA and a laptop. I love technology (but not as much as you, you see . . . )
1 comment:
And we all know how long your bathroom breaks are! Congratulations, that is so exciting. I just got an email today from Palm. There's a new techno gadget on the market. Kind of a cross between a PDA and a laptop. I love technology (but not as much as you, you see . . . )
Post a Comment