Saturday, May 21, 2005

Saturday

Nick, I looked at that Cosmic Encounter. It was too complicated for me to understand. I think it's another role playing game liike you guys play!

I officially decided not to pursue the CNS dual specialty that would have kept me in school through 8 weeks of summer. I feel a weight off my shoulders having made that decision. Now I can work a little, play a little and decompress. I've got one paper, a take home exam and two finals left in this quarter and I'm just hanging on by my fingernails. I got my exam results back from that last exam and I only did 1.5 points better than the previous exam. That means I still have a B in that class. It will take a miracle to pull an A out of the class and I'm disappointed because I was really hoping to maintain that 4.0 average. :(

Dad was at a ballgame last night so I stayed home and worked on the alumni newsletter, watched a movie and pigged out on ice cream. There goes the diet!

Can't wait till tomorrow . . . a relaxing Sunday. What shall we have for dinner? Quinn called me today from New York to ask for the Debi Dip recipe!

No comments: