Is darling! Congratulations honey on your first "all your own" apartment. I'd love to help you decorate it when you get all those boxes organized.
The furniture repair guy came and our sectional is now officially hooked together. He also fixed some of the other little things (like staples that were poking out). He didn't speak much english but brought he daughter along to translate. She was very sweet, but all dressed up in Goth style. Anyway he did say that I spent too much money to have furniture with such poor workmanship. I'm going to call Reeds on Tuesday and complain to them on general principle about the shoddy workmanship and quality control of Robert Michael (the furniture manufacturer.)
Today is the Shisley wedding and reception. I will make an appearance and give them some money as a gift. I need to work on some pharmacology study guides.
I'm so glad that yesterday was my last clinical day for the quarter. I'm really looking forward to summer. I think next Wednesday I'll stop by the office and give them my hours so I can earn some money. Chelsea we need to plan exactly when we're going to go to New York so I can plan around that. And Natalie, we may have to figure something out for our August date with Lynda and Emily in Palm Springs, now that Grandma has disowned me. Although maybe you can borrow the keys instead of me. :)
Skyler it was great talking with you on the phone last night. You should post some of it to fill in the rest of the family!
Love mom
Saturday, May 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment