Saturday, May 14, 2005

Friday Nite

Dad and I went to a dinner for the Agoura 1st Ward. Nice to see the old faces. Chelsea made it safely to New York. I hope she and Kristi have a good time. Tonight Dad and I were talking with Jennifer Brown who told us that Dental Hygienists make a ton of money and are in hot demand and pretty much can call the shots: they only work a couple of days a week, make $400 a day and only see 8 patients or something like that. Sounds like a good job.

I had clinical today and have to work on a paper and study for an exam tomorrow. Lucky me :(

I got some cute shoes from shoebuy.com. I love shoe shopping this way. Saves money and hassle.

1 comment:

Queen Bee said...

This is TOO true. Although I must say that buying shoes on line is the way to go. I detest shoe shopping. This way if I get ugly or poorly fitting shoes I can mail them back and not feel like I've been walking all over the mall for hours to no avail. What are you up to this weekend? Sue Graff is speaking Sunday evening at the Fireside. Wanna come?