Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I just found round trip tickets for $403 for Venezuela!!!!! Oh, for those of you who don't know we are going to VENEZUELA!!!!!! We are very excited. Debi, you two better still be going with us. I've also found some very helpful websites.And while our power was out for 18 hours last night we went to Barnes and Nobel and got a travel guide to Venezuela, and it seems to be very helpful. I've tried not to do to much planing already but i can't help it!
Well i hope you all have had good day. Personaly for me i am very happy for the day to be over. It has just been one of those days when nothing goes right. But thats ok, i have American Idol to look forward to. I will probably stay online and keep on looking for good sites on Venezuela.(nick doesn't get home until 10:30)
Well hope you all have a good night!
Jamie
p.s.
the other day i ran over a duck. isn't that sad:( (i thought skyler would like that.)

No comments: