Friday, June 03, 2005

In case you're wondering

Where all your bedding has gone . . . I am the "Artist of the Month" over at the Quilt Emporium! I took a bunch of quilts over there today and they started hanging them all over the store. It's a weird feeling to look up and see mine, Skyler's, Chelsea's and Nick's "bedspreads" hanging on the walls. On Monday evening starting at 5:00 p.m. there will be an official wine and cheese open house with me "explaining" my quilts. I would love if everyone would come. To get an idea of what they're doing, check out the Quilt Emporium web page: http://www.quiltemporium.com/artistopen.htm.

Dad took off for LV today and Chelsea is spending the weekend house sitting with Alesia. I'm all by my lonesome. While is probably not so bad for me because I have a bunch of studying (what else?) that I need to catch up on. After next week, I'll have two finals and then NO SCHOOL UNTIL OCTOBER!!! I can hardly wait.

I did let work know that I will soon be available to earn some money. Which we'll need considering that I want to go with Chelsea to New York in August and then Dad and I will be going to Venezuela in December/January. And of course by then Skyler will be off on his mission. Where is the money tree when you need it? I am going to have to opt out of Asilomar next year because there's no way I can do everything. :(

Fast Sunday this Sunday and I'm in charge of ice cream. Vanilla or chocolate?

No comments: