It's always the weirdest feeling to me to finish a school year and suddenly feel depressed instead of happy and full of energy. It's just hard to change gears and find a new focus. Today I've been sifting through the mountain of papers I'd accumulated this quarter trying to decide what to keep and file and what to throw away. First grade is up: an A+ in pharmacology for the quarter. Not that I did that great on the final . . . I got a 98 out of 109 . . . that's a lot of questions to miss and that doesn't count the 4 she threw out. But my class ranking out of 99 scores was either 11 or 8. (I can't understand actually why it says only 8 people got a 90% or above, which is my percentage, but then said my class ranking is 11 - whatever). I know I got an A in my clinical class so now it's just the dreaded disease of the week class. I dreamt about that final all last night and got progressively more anxious about it. I'm trying to resign myself to the probable B I will get for this class. Not a huge deal, but it would have been nice to have the 4.0!
I am going to make a list for myself about what some of the things are I want to accomplish this summer. I'm hoping that will give me a focus. One of them is to shed the 15 lbs. I've gained since last October!! I have to get back to the gym. Skyler said he'd come and help train me!
Cleo just asked me if I would mind them planting a hydrangea plant near the trash can corral. I love hydrangeas!
Lynda and I are going to Disneyland on Thursday. She'll come in on Wednesday evening and spend the night here. I'm looking forward to it. I figure I've deserve a little break before starting work.
Friday, June 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment