My aunt passed away last night around 9. When my family left her yesterday the nurse told them it would be very soon, within the next 48 hours if not sooner. So, even though you know it is coming it still hits you pretty hard. Which I'm sure you all understand. Well at least she is in a better place and she isn't in pain anymore. She must have hated to think of what she was leaving behind. A daughter who can't take care of herself and a grandson who is in foster care. She was the only family he really knew, since she had taken care of him since he was a baby and a few years ago went into foster care. Its just very sad.
Debi, thank you for all your help and info that you were so willing to give. I know my parents really appreciate it. (they have told me they do on many occasions)
Well, anyway I bought our tickets today and they already went up from yesterday! We are going to be gone from Dec. 29 to Jan. 9 ( debi, we get back at 4 in the aftternoon) It is a few more days than I was planing but its cheaper if we leave and come during the week. I am excited it will be a lot of fun. Well I hope you all have a good day. -Jamie
p.s
Debi we enjoyed the chesse and quilts yesterday!
Tuesday, June 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Jamie, I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. It is a very sad story all around. I know your dad is particularly sad.
Thank you for all the work you are doing on our vacation. And thanks to both of you for coming to see the little quilt show. I really appreciated your being there.
Post a Comment