Thursday, June 09, 2005

New York! New York!

Okay, I just booked tickets for Chelsea and me. We're leaving 8/8 and returning 8/15. That means we're leaving the day after Natalie and I get back from a long weekend quilting with Lynda and Emily and returning the first day of Moorpark's fall semester. Chelsea will just have to miss her first day of classes. Of course I still haven't figured out exactly where we're staying or what we will be doing when we get there - lots of planning to do. Anyone have any suggestions on that? Gotta start looking for a hotel at least. I think we might be able to get away without renting a car and just using mass transit.

I have a hair appointment in the morning on Saturday so will probably start on the cooking around noon time. If you can help, I'll see you there.

The furniture guy came and at least the sectional pieces line up better now. He's going to try and order a new seat cover for one of the cushions that I think is sewn poorly.

No comments: