Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Ninja what?

Boy, that was a hard test. I still hate them, maybe that's why it has been 31 years since I'vs taken one! Seriously, last attended college when I was 20.
Next test I'm willing to take will be in 2036.


Never saw a Ninja Turtle show, movie, anything.


Here's my results:

Leonardo

You scored 6 Leonarditude, 2 Donatellism, 1 Michelangitude, and 3 Raphaelity!
You are a student of discipline, hard work, and positive attitude. You care about those around you, consider their feelings, and often are seen as a leader for that reason. It wouldn't hurt to think of yourself every now and again, though. Even the most selfless hero does no one any good if he doesn't take a break every now and then.




My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Leonarditude

You scored higher than 0% on Donatellism

You scored higher than 0% on Michelangitude

You scored higher than 99% on Raphaelity

2 comments:

Queen Bee said...

Hate to break it to you natrockin but I MET you in college when you were 25 so you must have been taking tests longer than you thought :)

Martin said...

Attended, but NO tests, best as I can remember!