Saturday, June 04, 2005
Well I am almost off to work, but before i go i thought i would like to blog. Debi i really enjoyed your last blog! It made Nick and I laugh a lot! Yesterday was a hard day for me. I went to Forest Lawn with my Dad and grandma to finish all the arrangements for the funeral. Then I went to visit my aunt. She doesn't look good at all. It was really very sad. You can't even see her anymore, she just looks likes she is gone already. I feel mostly sad for my grandma and I can see it taking a tole on my Dad. But I am glad I went so I could say bye. Well, I have to be going now. I have a ton of updo's for proms today. have a good day eveeryone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Jamie, I'm sorry that your family is going through this sadness with you aunt dying. I can see how very sad your Dad is, too. Aren't we lucky that we have the gospel in our lives to give us some perspective? But it doesn't make us miss our loved ones any less. It was good of you to go with your parents and help make those arrangements.
Post a Comment