Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Questions for the Man

I recently found out that the Camarillo YSA ward is holding a fireside that our ward has been invited to. The topic will be "Questions & Answers". They are asking members of the 5 YSA wards to submit questions in writing, anonymously if desired, and will take more when we get there. What questions would you ask, honestly, if you had the chance to ask it anonymously? I don't know who will be answering the questions, I guess it will depend on what the questions are. Anyway, what are life's puzzling questions that you would ask? No answers will be offered, just interested to see what the important questions of our heart are. The reason? It is said that the trick in life is not to know the right answers, but to ask the right questions.

Here's one I'm pondering these days: Why do we forget so many important things that we swear, when we experience them, that we will never forget? Like with my dad, I find myself thinking of him less often, and forgetting several things like his smell, touch, fameous phrases, etc. Puzzling, and a little disconcerting.

Love you all
P.................. (you know)

5 comments:

Queen Bee said...

I can't wait to hear Dad's answer for that one Nick. In fact, I think men's hair seems to have a gradual downward shift, moving from their heads downward. E.g, hairy ears, bushy eyebrows, hairy stomachs. There is no hope for your feet.

Martin said...

Thinning your feet will NEVER EVER help you loose hair on your head. That's preposterous! It sounds very painful, and so ineffective. I don't know why you want to do that at such a young, furtile age, but if you must.....

I know this machine that you plug in and put part of it between your legs. With the proper crystals it can do almost anything. I heard from a relaible source you can purchase it on-line.

Martin said...

have you still got it? Can I....

Oh, never mind. Crazy idea.

Martin said...

Nat,
What's with the 2:59 AM, yes that's AM, yes that's AM, WOW that's AM reply time? Must have a broken clock on the computer, right???
That's my other question for the man!

Queen Bee said...

Hey, do you think maybe Nick is trying to tell us he is going bald?