Monday, May 02, 2005

Monday Morning

First the good news, no I mean GREAT news. I did not flunk the test! I got a B. I would have been delighted with a C. I knew I had performed poorly, so I'm grateful that it was not as poorly as I had thought. If I pass this class with a B it will be enough.

Second, last time I babysat my grandcat, I lost one of the little matruschka dolls for almost a year. Dad found it inside his closet. Guess what is missing again as of yesterday morning? That Dakota is a rascal. And I think she likes to get into cupboards because I keep hearing all these doors opening and closing and when I came down this morning, the door on the china hutch in the front room was open.

Skyler, POST!!!! Chelsea, you too.

And this to my 103 year old adopted child from Bahrain - wash your socks!

The phone company is supposed to fix our DSL today. They say that they can see there's a problem with the line (finally!) and it's supposed to be fixed by 6 p.m. tonight. Or maybe they're just supposed to have looked at it by 6. Whichever. All I know is that I am now hooked up to the internet via dial up and that is slow as molasses in January.

I have more studying to do today, plus I have to go to the grocery store and buy some diet food and I think I'm going to go get a membership to the Community Center gym.

Love, mom
P.S. I'm changing my name on this thing. Marie says I can be queen of anything I want so since Deborah means the bee, I'm going to be Queen Bee until I think of something else I want to be queen of.

1 comment:

Martin said...

have you been holding out on me? Do you have a 103 year old child somewhere?